Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Late 2017 Euro style / Nymphs Swap

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 fshng2

fshng2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:17 AM

Thanks Kevin, glad they made it.
Thanks to this swap I've been researching euro nymphs and new fishing techniques.
All new to me. Thought I'd share a link to the "Floating the Sighter" technique.
http://www.blogflyfi...ng-sighter.html

#62 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

Kevin was going to ship this morning but lost your address. Please send. Flys will be in the mail this week

#63 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:10 AM

Found address flys are in the mail

#64 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

Is anyone doing either a Vladi worm or a Polish woven? I'll do whichever of those nobody's picked yet

I have your flies. Nice body on them. That's a style I haven't tried to in years. 

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#65 chugbug27

chugbug27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

Glad you like it. It was fun learning the weave
cb27

#66 EuroOrBust

EuroOrBust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

Mailed out at 9am today

#67 rockworm

rockworm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

Kevin

My flies should have arrived before now. Please tell me you forgot to update the first page.

#68 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

Yes they have been here I just missed marking them. The due date is here and I'm missing psychoprince and Hazathor. I will send them a PM and wait a few days to hear from them. I will update again then. 

Kevin

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#69 Hazathor

Hazathor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:01 AM

Post office said they'd be there by the weekend, but tracking says they should be arriving today. Sorry for the delay.

-Nick H.

#70 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Post office said they'd be there by the weekend, but tracking says they should be arriving today. Sorry for the delay.

I got them today thanks. One set still out. I sent a PM. I will wait another day or so.

Kevin 

#71 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:03 PM

I have a replacement to complete the swap if needed. I will keep everyone posted. 

Kevin

#72 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

I will be waiting a few days for the last set of flies. I will let everyone know when they're shipped.

Kevin

#73 Li'lDave

Li'lDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

Thanks mate

Dave Little
Club President, North Queensland Fly Fishers Inc.
www.nqflyfishers.com

#74 DavidHE

DavidHE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

Flies are en route.

#75 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:38 PM

ok thanks I will divide and get them out.

Kevin