Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BigRedFan

New to the forum

Long time lurker, but lately have felt the urge to meet others have a love for fly tying and fly fishing. I love fishing for trout and truly love getting away from the masses. Lately I've really gotten into hiking into high mountain lakes chasing cutthroats. The color from the fishing is just amazing and so worth the reward.

Tight lines....

post-57889-0-60924600-1512156662_thumb.jpg

post-57889-0-25050200-1512156686_thumb.jpg

I still have love river trout fly fishing that got to expensive so I took up pike fly fishing and making my own pike flies as i did when I fly fished for trout if could choose one kind fly fishing it would be where there is plenty of river fly fishing.

Kind regards Steve Sparkie

Awesome! I used to hike up to a lake called Ptarmigan Lake in Colorado. Close to Buena Vista. It had greenback cut throats. I loved it. It's been over ten years since I've been back. You got me thinking it's time to go back.

Love the pictures. The little bull brookie is killer. My favorite all time trout to look at. This is a little brookie I caught around 20 years ago. I use this for my screensaver..

Welcome to the site.

post-19822-0-17805900-1512167353_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Forum BigRed, very nice photo's of a couple of wonderful fish. I lurked for a long time myself before joining wish I had joined earlier. Good group of tiers and fishermen of all sorts.

Welcome to the site, BigRed.

Here, in Florida, we don't have trout. But there's plenty of fish in almost every body of water.