|Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material|
Featured Hatches Article & Videos
Tying the Adams Irresistable
Haches Theater- Poppa, ZAKO, and Bluefin
Product Spotlight: Fish Skulls
Blizzard to Bluebird
Andreas Andersson's Skin Head - Brian Wise
Carron Dabbler By Davie McPhail
|Fly Pattern Database Home · Search · Upload A Pattern · My Bookmarks · Browse by Material · Browse by Members · Browse by Tags · Members I Follow|
View Original Forum Topic
Current Tags for This Pattern
/ bead / Flash / Grizzly / Krystal Flash / Ostrich / rabbit strip / Red / Schlappen / white /
Movin & Groovin Bucktail
tied by djmyers
Fly Type: Streamers,
Target Species: Freshwater Bass, Pike,
Recommended Region: Northeast US,
bead chain died red
Ostrich Herl tied in on the chain
Red Krystal Flash
White buck tail
Gold Krystal Flash
white rabbit strip
red grizzly schlappen
Tying Instructions: 1. dye silver bead chain red with Creative Color System
2. Tie in ostrich herl onto bead chain at three locations leaving a gap between each group to allow bead chain to swing free
3. tie bead chain to back of hook
4. tie in grizzly schlappen
5. tie in red Krystal Flash
6. Tie in buck tail on top and bottom of hook to fill hook shank.
7. Tie in gold Krystal Flash the length of fly on the top of the hook
8. tie in rabbit strip, palmer forward one or two wraps.
9. tie in red grizzly schlappen and palmer in front of rabbit.
Presentation Tips: different stripping speeds to find how they want it.
Other Flies Tied by djmyers
Members That Bookmarked This Fly Also Bookmarked...
|2 FTF Members Bookmarked This Pattern|