tied by OSD Fly Type:Wet, Target Species:Steelhead, Recommended Region:Northeast US, Material List: Hook - Mustad 3399 Size #8-#6
Thread - Green 6/0
Abdomen - Light pink silk floss over Peacock herl
Thorax - Green sparkle poly dubbing
Wings - White goose biots
Hackle - grizzly Hen neck hackle Tying Instructions: 1. Start thread on hook tie in 3 peacock hurls also light pink silk floss.
2 Wrap peacock hurl forward on hook shank 1/2 way to eye tie off and trim.
3. Wrap Floss over peacock rib style as shown tie off and trim.
4. Dub thread with green sparkle dubbing and wrap thorax generously.
5. Tie in grizzly hen neck hackle and wrap a few wrap only tie off and trim.
6. Tie in 2 white goose biots for wings tie in at head and angle back in a (V) shape.
7. Make a nice head and wipe finish and cement
Large Double Sided Clear Lid Waterproof Fly Box - Slit Foam 6" x 3.5" x 1.65" Quality product at a very reasonable price. These boxes are of a high quality. They are very sturdy, have steel hinge pins and the lids are lovely and clear making instant identification of the contents very easy indeed. This is my third order now and I am extremely impressed with the way in which my orders have been processed & shipped to Au... read more