tied by OSD Fly Type:Wet, Target Species:Steelhead, Recommended Region:Northeast US, Material List: Hook - Mustad 3399 Size #8-#6
Thread - Green 6/0
Abdomen - Light pink silk floss over Peacock herl
Thorax - Green sparkle poly dubbing
Wings - White goose biots
Hackle - grizzly Hen neck hackle Tying Instructions: 1. Start thread on hook tie in 3 peacock hurls also light pink silk floss.
2 Wrap peacock hurl forward on hook shank 1/2 way to eye tie off and trim.
3. Wrap Floss over peacock rib style as shown tie off and trim.
4. Dub thread with green sparkle dubbing and wrap thorax generously.
5. Tie in grizzly hen neck hackle and wrap a few wrap only tie off and trim.
6. Tie in 2 white goose biots for wings tie in at head and angle back in a (V) shape.
7. Make a nice head and wipe finish and cement
GreenCaddis Medium Briefcase Fly Box 9.5" x 7" x 2.5" Good for large flies This box will hole a good number of large flies, without crushing them. If you are going to throw big streamers from a boat or just transport a lot of large flies, this box will be perfect. It is not water proof and the latches are just so so (that's why the 3 stars for quality).But as long as you d... read more