tied by OSD Fly Type:Wet, Target Species:Steelhead, Recommended Region:Northeast US, Material List: Hook - Mustad 3399 Size #8-#6
Thread - Green 6/0
Abdomen - Light pink silk floss over Peacock herl
Thorax - Green sparkle poly dubbing
Wings - White goose biots
Hackle - grizzly Hen neck hackle Tying Instructions: 1. Start thread on hook tie in 3 peacock hurls also light pink silk floss.
2 Wrap peacock hurl forward on hook shank 1/2 way to eye tie off and trim.
3. Wrap Floss over peacock rib style as shown tie off and trim.
4. Dub thread with green sparkle dubbing and wrap thorax generously.
5. Tie in grizzly hen neck hackle and wrap a few wrap only tie off and trim.
6. Tie in 2 white goose biots for wings tie in at head and angle back in a (V) shape.
7. Make a nice head and wipe finish and cement
GC3761 - Wet Fly & Nymph, 1XL, 2X Heavy, Sprout bend, Bronze As usual another quality product from Will & Co I tie & donate hundreds of flies every winter.I need a good hook at a reasonable price.These are exactly what I am looking to use.I have looked through the packages & tied on about three dozen hooks and have seen no defects or flaws of any kind. I would highly recommed to a friend.Bud... read more