|Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material|
Featured Hatches Article & Videos
Glitter Nymph- by Lucian Vasies
Rite Bobbin- Half Hitch Mag
Chewy Sparkle Pupa- by Curtis Fry
Hybrid Sculpin- by Nick Pionessa
Beetle by Will Mullis
Hatches Theater - Winter Window, ED, and Obsession
|Fly Pattern Database Home · Search · Upload A Pattern · My Bookmarks · Browse by Material · Browse by Members · Browse by Tags · Members I Follow|
View Original Forum Topic
Current Tags for This Pattern
/ Antron / bead / Dubbing / Nymph /
glass bead nymph
tied by pacres
Fly Type: Nymphs,
Target Species: Trout,
Recommended Region: Western Canada,
Mustad 3399 size 8-12
Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
Other Flies Tied by pacres
Members That Bookmarked This Fly Also Bookmarked...
|1 FTF Members Bookmarked This Pattern|