tied by pacres Fly Type:Nymphs, Target Species:Trout, Recommended Region:Western Canada, Imitation:Shrimp/Prawns, Material List: glass beads
Mustad 3399 size 8-12 Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
4.5” Hair Scissors - Curved Blade GOOD VALUE I do a lot of flies...mostly deer hair. I always buy high quality scissors...@ this price I thought I would at least give them a try....I will BUY THESE AGAIN!... read more
GreenCaddis Swing Leaf Fly Box - Slit Foam 5" x 3.5" x 1.25" Mimics C&F boxes costing 2x the price. This box is nearly identicle to the C&F box I already own... In fact, If the outside markings weren't different I couldn't tell them appart. The inside is where there are differences. 1, the hinge is far superior than the C&F box I own and 2. The swing leaf is much more sturdy! Time will tell but f... read more