tied by pacres Fly Type:Nymphs, Target Species:Trout, Recommended Region:Western Canada, Imitation:Shrimp/Prawns, Material List: glass beads
Mustad 3399 size 8-12 Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
5” Tungsten Razor Scissors Great quality, really as sharp as a Razor These are the best scissors I have ever bought. I love the quality and weight.
You know your tying scissors are in your hand. I would buy them again. I got two
Pair for the price of 1 pair of Dr. Slick (the comparison pair were not tungsten!)
Hope you take the chance you won't be disappointed. T... read more
Waterproof Fly Box - Easy Grip Foam 6.5" x 4" x 1.5" Lifetime Fly Box I purchased three fly boxes of different sizes. All are equal in quality with a steel pin hinge, tight snapping closures and very durable outer shell. There are more than enough slots to accommodate arrangements of flies. ... read more
4.5” Tungsten Hair Scissors great job Scissors were in catalogs and shops elsewhere,same price and more,placed order on-line.response was fast.emails were answered and the scissors are sharp. thanks again great job! cast catch release cub... read more