tied by pacres Fly Type:Nymphs, Target Species:Trout, Recommended Region:Western Canada, Imitation:Shrimp/Prawns, Material List: glass beads
Mustad 3399 size 8-12 Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
5” Tungsten Razor Scissors Great quality, really as sharp as a Razor These are the best scissors I have ever bought. I love the quality and weight.
You know your tying scissors are in your hand. I would buy them again. I got two
Pair for the price of 1 pair of Dr. Slick (the comparison pair were not tungsten!)
Hope you take the chance you won't be disappointed. T... read more