tied by pacres Fly Type:Nymphs, Target Species:Trout, Recommended Region:Western Canada, Imitation:Shrimp/Prawns, Material List: glass beads
Mustad 3399 size 8-12 Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
5” Tension Scissors - Straight Blade Good Product I needed to replace my Scissors I had been using so I thought... Why not try these?
Well... Great product and Great price. My only recomendation is actually for the website:
You should be able to see that the package shipped and the tracking information. ... read more