tied by pacres Fly Type:Nymphs, Target Species:Trout, Recommended Region:Western Canada, Imitation:Shrimp/Prawns, Material List: glass beads
Mustad 3399 size 8-12 Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
Small Double Sided Clear Lid Waterproof Fly Box - Easy Grip 5" x 4" x 1.65" Very pleased with this box, recieved it as a christmas gift. Awesome little box for the value. Large enough to carry enough flies for the day but still fits into a jacket pocket comfortably. I am using it for my 1.5" EP flies and it is working great, there is enough head room inside the box that the flies don't get squashed. I would purchase this product agai... read more
GC3769 - Wet Fly & Nymph, 2X Heavy, Sproat bend, Bronze Decent find! Though I've yet to fish with them, these hooks seem well worth the money so far. When tying on them you get plenty of time to look them over and test their strength somewhat. They're sharp with well-formed eyes and seem plenty sturdy enough to land most fish I'll likely tag with them.
Right after p... read more