tied by pacres Fly Type:Nymphs, Target Species:Trout, Recommended Region:Western Canada, Imitation:Shrimp/Prawns, Material List: glass beads
Mustad 3399 size 8-12 Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
Waterproof Fly Box - Easy Grip Foam 6.5" x 4" x 1.5" Best flybox I've seen in 42 years of trout fishing. I have been frustrated with the big-name plastic boxes that somehow never match up with the opposing closures. Ditto with the boxes that have a single plastic tab-and-slit closure. These things are the answer. Metal hinge, two closure tab/slit closures, tight-fitting seams and a positive locking sys... read more