tied by pacres Fly Type:Nymphs, Target Species:Trout, Recommended Region:Western Canada, Imitation:Shrimp/Prawns, Material List: glass beads
Mustad 3399 size 8-12 Tying Instructions: 1. Crimp the barb of the hook and place 3-5 baeds on the hook depending on the size of the beads and the hook.
2. Tie on your thread at the bend of the hook, and add a small amount of dubbing to the thread.
3. Ramp up the dubbing to the last bead. You want to leave this loose against the bead so that you can add more dubbing between beads.
4. Add a half hitch and move to the next space between the beads. Dub and wind.
5. Continue until all the spaces between beads have been filled.
6. Tie off the thread and cement.
Small Waterproof Fly Box - Slit Foam 5.35" x 3.4" x 1.4" Excellent quality These boxes are a very good value. They are well made and appear to be very durable. The slit foam holds the flies securely and there is plenty of capacity. I bought three as gifts and it will take the rest of the winter at the tying bench to fill em' up. I'd recommend them to anyone.... read more
Small Waterproof Fly Box - Slit Foam 5.35" x 3.4" x 1.4" A great fly box at any price This is my second order of Hatches Waterproof Fly Boxes. Forget that they are a terrific value, they are great fly boxes all-around. I just keep buying them for friends because it makes me look like I'm giving an expensive gift. Seriously, these boxes perform with fly boxes costing 4X the money. ... read more