tied by catchandrelease Fly Type:Terrestrials & Midges, Target Species:Freshwater Bass, Panfish, Recommended Region:Southeast US, Imitation:Hoppers/Crickets, Material List: Hook: TMC 100 #12
Thread: 6/0 UNI Chartreuse
Body: 2 mm craft foam, chartreuse
Wing: Deer hair
Legs: Chartreuse silicone skirt Tying Instructions: 1) Tie in thread at hook eye, wrap back to bend.
2) Cut approx 2" length of foam, approx 1/8" wide. Bend in half, place loop end extending beyond back of hook and tie in.
3) Wrap thread to eye, binding foam to hook. Wrap thread back approx 1/3 of the hook shank.
4) Stack a small bunch of deer hair. Trim to approximately 1 1/2" long. Measure from eye of hook to 1/2" past end of fly, tie in hair with tips extending over eye.
5) Wrap thread back to mid point of hook, pull hair back and tie off.
6) Tie in a set of legs on either side of the hook, Madame X style. Tie in third leg across top of hook, perpendicular to shank.
7) Whip finish, cement, fish! Presentation Tips: Dead drift, twitched, skittered
Large Double Sided Clear Lid Waterproof Fly Box - Slit Foam 6" x 3.5" x 1.65" Quality product at a very reasonable price. These boxes are of a high quality. They are very sturdy, have steel hinge pins and the lids are lovely and clear making instant identification of the contents very easy indeed. This is my third order now and I am extremely impressed with the way in which my orders have been processed & shipped to Au... read more