|Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material|
|Fly Pattern Database Home · Search · Upload A Pattern · My Bookmarks · Browse by Material · Browse by Members · Browse by Tags · Members I Follow|
View Original Forum Topic
Current Tags for This Pattern
/ bead / Black / Chartreuse / Dubbing / floss / olive / zonker /
tied by Ridderbos3
Fly Type: Attractor Pattern,
Target Species: Panfish,
Hook: tiemco 200r #10
Tail: Olive rabbit from zonker
Rib: chartreuse floss, or unistretch
Body: Fur plucked from zonker strip
Eyes: black bead chain
Head: rabbit dubbing
Wing: olive rabbit from zonker
Tying Instructions: 1. Tie in bead chain eyes
2. Bring thread to rear of hook and tie in rabbit fur, including guard hairs.
3. Tie in rib
4. Dub thread and dub a nice tapered body up to eyes.
5. Form a nice segmented body using the floss
6. Rotate hook around so that you can tie on the wing. Tie on the wing right behind the eyes.
7. Dub a nice bulky head around the eyes. Tie off and whip finish.
Other Flies Tied by Ridderbos3
Members That Bookmarked This Fly Also Bookmarked...
|4 FTF Members Bookmarked This Pattern|