View Original Forum Topic
Current Tags for This Pattern
Gurgler tied by Jimmy AwFly Type: Attractor Pattern
, Target Species: General Bluewater
, Recommended Region: Other
, Imitation: General Baitfish
, Material List:
Hook: Mustad Saltwater hooks (Size 6)
Thread : Mono thread
Tail : Yellow Bucktail, Crystal Flash
Body : Sparkle Chenile
Back & head : Yellow & Orange Thin Craft foam (Double layer to form double lips in front.)
1. Secure Yellow Bucktail, Crystal Flash at the hook gap.
2. Cut (Both colours) foam to size. Tie down the two piece of foam onto hook shank.
3. Secure & wrap orange sparkle chenile onto hook shank to form the body.
4. Pull & adjust foam into position & tie down to form the lips.
5. Cut foam lips to size as according to your required size.
I sees this pattern as a full attractant pattern. Can be useful to fish with a initiate loud slap on the surface.
Pops as it moves on the surface. Meant for baby tarpons, Giant Herring, needlefish & anything that might bite a popping gurgler.