|Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material|
|Fly Pattern Database Home · Search · Upload A Pattern · My Bookmarks · Browse by Material · Browse by Members · Browse by Tags · Members I Follow|
View Original Forum Topic
Current Tags for This Pattern
/ Chenille / floss / Yellow /
tied by B-rad
Fly Type: Terrestrials & Midges,
Target Species: Trout,
Recommended Region: Central Canada,
florecent green floss, green chenille, yellow chenille, green hackel, size 8 nymph hook
Tying Instructions: 1. tye the tagg half way around the hooks bend
2. add the green chenille wind just over a third of the way up the shank.
3. do the same with the yellow chenille
4. add one more small peice of green chenille
5. take a large green hackle and rip off four sections approx 5-7 fibers each.
6. tye a section of hackle on both sides of the fly and top/bottom
7. c'est finni
Members That Bookmarked This Fly Also Bookmarked...
|5 FTF Members Bookmarked This Pattern|
7 makes a circus