TwoFour Swap ----------- SWAP IS FULL.............
Thought I would check to see if you guys are up for a swap. Changing it up to make the postage worthwhile and give us lots of time. You can do 4 different types of one group of flies ex: 4 different caddis's or you can do 4 different groups ex: wet dry, dry, scuds, streamers. One dry group and 3 different scuds, you get the idea. Anything goes.
Postal - Canada
Deadline - Mar 2 2015
24 flies = 4 sets of 6
4 different types of flies
You know the rules. If your interested Say you are in, then you can list your choices.
1) li'l Dave - #8 peacock bugger, #10 PTN, #14 hares ear and a #16 PTN - ARRIVED
2) rockworm - four stages of the Ephemeroptera. Possibly the BWO. - ARRIVED
3) Vicrider - 1 Loch/Lough, 1 soft hackle, 1 Classic dry and 1 streamer. - ARRIVED
4) fishingbobnelson - 4 fore and aft. - ARRIVED
5) Henrik Thomsen (DK) - 1 classic wet, 1 upving dry (a la Halford), 1 old style (Skues or Sayers) nymph and 1 "no vise" tied spider (on a blind eye hook). -ARRIVED
6) Eric Hansen - 4 different hoppers.- DROPPED OUT