Excuse me for too late answer to you.
1. do you have a link that you learned how to paint those from if not, do you know any links that could give me an idea?
-I have experience with airbrush therefore I have much time work with illustration and aeromodelism. And for happiness I finished being interested itself for fishes and therefore I started to make lures. But I do not have no tip of link for passing to you.
2. do u paint those with a airbrush?
-Yes. I used one. But you can also use spray paint too.
3. what do u use to coat them?
-I used a 3 hours epoxy coat to finish.
4. what type of paint do u use? (enamel, acrylic...)
-In this case I use belive or not to base a black acrylic. to make the skin I use white gouahe(for airbrush) superficially a cheese clotch. And to color I use ecoline ink.
5. how do u get it so realistic?
-Answer in the top.
6. those are freakin awesome!!!
-Thanks! did you to make yes. e with certainty will go to make incredible things.