Fly Tying
DFoster

@#$% Price of Gas!

Sorry, that might be a great article, Silver ... but I was laughing too hard after reading, "While gas prices have indeed soared in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine .."

As if THAT was the reason for the high gas prices!

ūüėÜ

in illinois it has come down from 4.69  last week to 4.08 yesterday at wal mart.     daughter just west of chicago found 3.98 last night.

I have a V6 2020 Jeep Cherokee with less than¬†26,000 miles.¬† On Friday I brought it in for the scheduled oil change and told them¬†that the check engine light had been¬†on for a week.¬† The dealer called me back and said "You're¬†getting a new transmission under warranty, would you¬†like a loaner until then"?¬† ¬†That seems a bit extreme as the vehicle was driving fine but if¬†that's what the scan is telling them it needs¬† then Ok-¬† They gave me a Grand Cherokee with a V8 to use.¬† So while gas has dropped a few cents my personal fuel cost situation has not improved.¬† In fact it's probably gotten worse-ūüôĄ

On 3/20/2022 at 8:39 AM, richmce said:

in illinois it has come down from 4.69  last week to 4.08 yesterday at wal mart.     daughter just west of chicago found 3.98 last night.

Rich, normally we're cheaper here down state than you up north but it seems not at the moment.