Fly Tying

I have a Ruger LC-9 that size. It is more accurate than 10 feet. I'm good to about 15 yards with it. I abesolutely HATE the trigger pull on that LC-9. Thats my truck console gun.

My concealed carry instructor called those "getoffme" guns

I have an lcp2 that is great for carrying in the pocket, feels like another cell phone. As said above, it’s a get off me gun. Snappy little thing but gets the job done 

My wife had one of those and I agree if I chucked the whole thing past 10 feet I couldn't have hit a darned thing!

Swamp

My carry piece is a Ruger LCR-LG...light compact revolver-laser grip. Does the job just fine...and revolvers don't jam.

Sorry I didn't respond.  5 capacity.  Cencalfly, that is a cute gun.  Finally got my concealed carry permit.  Did not need one in MS.

Does no one shoot revolvers? The Ruger LC9 are double action ever shot and have the same or similar trigger travel to a S&W revolver. I like the old model better than the striker fire newer ones. 

Take a little test, dry fire the weapon with a dime balanced on the top of slide. Practice squeeeeeeeeeeeezing the trigger so the dime does not fall off. If you jerk the trigger or grab it like a Holstein teat, the dime and your shot will be off. 

Muscle memory is important, and practice. 

Ruger GP100 44 Special

Three  inch in a great caliber. Super carry for back pack fishing. Reloading is a must. 

I have two Charter Arms a 1974 Bulldog and a stainless Bulldog Pug. Light effective CCW

8C092D8D-E5FB-41BD-9FCB-AF1446CD1265.jpeg