Fly Tying
Trouttramp

4th of July swap -FLYS WENT OUT 08-02-2022-

Heading off to P.O. in a couple of minutes.  The white wing doesn't show up at all against w white background (it's taller than the hackle.)

1909360364_2022-07-2111_59_18.thumb.jpg.7c3b4e49e4ee9aaf3a60e49a71cdb92e.jpg

On 7/22/2022 at 3:22 PM, cencalfly said:

"Liberty Streamers" will be delivered to the USPS counter tomorrow.  Tracking No. to follow.

Thanks for hosting 

Prototype.jpg

Group.jpg

I like your tying room.  Lol

Fellow tiers and honorable Swapmeister @Trouttramp,

I am in the process of relocating one of my sons to the Old Dominion.  I had planned on taking my packaged flies with me and posting them from here.  Alas, they sit neglected on my desk in Massachusetts.  God willing, I will be back in the Bay State, the cradle of our great nation,  tomorrow.  If I am home in time, I will entrust them to the care of our local Postmistress.  Failing that, I shall visit her at dawn's first light Thursday.  

With providence, they will be in hands of the Swapmeister by the deadline. If not, I apologize now for a delay.  

12 hours ago, niveker said:

Fellow tiers and honorable Swapmeister @Trouttramp,

I am in the process of relocating one of my sons to the Old Dominion.  I had planned on taking my packaged flies with me and posting them from here.  Alas, they sit neglected on my desk in Massachusetts.  God willing, I will be back in the Bay State, the cradle of our great nation,  tomorrow.  If I am home in time, I will entrust them to the care of our local Postmistress.  Failing that, I shall visit her at dawn's first light Thursday.  

With providence, they will be in hands of the Swapmeister by the deadline. If not, I apologize now for a delay.  

Just bring an extra apple for the ponies so they get there on time.  Works for me every time!😁

Niveker, 

Thanks for the heads up.
Will keep an eye out.  At best, due to a couple of un planned events, I won’t be able to get the flys sorted and sent out till the 4th or 5th anyway, you should be fine. 

We have a postal ( usps ) issue with one set that could also cause a delay. I am still holding hope that it will get sorted out.

TT

USPS tracking says they were delivered yesterday!  2 days from Massachusetts to Oregon has to be some kind of record.  

51 minutes ago, niveker said:

USPS tracking says they were delivered yesterday!  2 days from Massachusetts to Oregon has to be some kind of record.  

Yup, I have them, very nice.

Will get them all sorted and back in the mail Wednesday. 

T