Fly Tying
flytire

Bigfoot made him do it

Hmmm. I have a book on Bigfoot where Bigfoot interfered with the thoughts and strange behavior of a person; Bigfoot by B. Ann Slate and Alan Berry. Compelling for the existence of Bigfoot.

Even more reason to wear a tinfoil hat while out fishing.  Bigfoot is obviously an Illuminati Alien who wants to control us.  Time to buy another truck load of toilet paper and beans for the bunker.

Flytyer, you have a .gif of Squatch with a tun foil hat?

Thanks guys I'm gonna be chuckling about that all day. 🤣

Swamp

The tinfoil hat will draw some stares from others on the stream. However, they will probably avoid you.

33 minutes ago, skeet3t said:

The tinfoil hat will draw some stares from others on the stream. However, they will probably avoid you.

Already get stares, but mostly because I'm fly fishing and "there's no trout in Florida".  Avoidance? Bonus!

Given the sad state of the justice system here in the U.S., with good behavior Larry could be out in time to go Unicorn hunting this fall-

18 minutes ago, DFoster said:

Larry could be out in time to go Unicorn hunting this fall-

I thought unicorns were extinct.  

7 hours ago, Swamp Fly said:

Already get stares, but mostly because I'm fly fishing and "there's no trout in Florida".  Avoidance? Bonus!

Almost as good as wearing garlic around your neck.

Yuck it up guys. First, many Okies are so crazy they won't let them into TX. As far as the tinfoil hat, have you bothered to follow any of the Havana Syndrome? With all the stories of talking about buying product X and then every ad on the internet is for that directed at you. Tinfoil hats may not be that far away from standard wear but I'm sure they'll disguise them in baseball caps and fedoras.

I've always thought noodling took a special kind of person anyway and most of them rode the short bus in school. Someday I will make it to one of the big noodling contests in the state just to see if my theory seems to be correct.

11 hours ago, vicrider said:

I've always thought noodling took a special kind of person anyway and most of them rode the short bus in school.

As I understand it, noodling requires the "angler" to root around neck deep in muddy pools while slipping their bare hands, blindly into submerged hiding places in the hope grabbing onto catfish instead of a snapping turtle or water snake-

Yeah....I'll take my chances with a worm and a bobber thanks.