Fly Tying
mikechell

picture posting test thread

My last image and comments keep disappearing, the reappearing, ... 

I see that there are three pages to this thread but I cannot visit page '3'.  

All of this is very unfortuante because this site used to work perfectly.  Sad.

Hope this will post.

I have tried Safari, Chrome and FireFox all with the same result.

Today I cannot even view page 2 or 3.

Hope this posts ...

the forum software somehow got out of rhythm and definitely needs a reboot and only the forum owner will can fix it

we can bitch about it (i'm guilty too) but it wont change the speed of getting anything done.

will has been sent an email but who knows if he has even read it??? or even working to resolve the issue

it isnt like he will come on the forum and let us know he's working on the problem

something similar happened awhile back and it was weeks until it got fixed. will did get it fixed

i believe its in the forum software and not necessarily a web browser or photo hosting website problem

15 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

Okay, guys. I emailed Will about 2 weeks ago. I will email him again. All I can do guys. I wish I could do more.

Thanks for your efforts Steve-  I miss being able to post photos. 😳

Still can't post pictures.  I can insert it in the text, but when I try to upload the text and pictures.  I get this message.    

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Still can't navigate to the next page once I'm in a thread.  Have to go out and then click on the next page.

19 hours ago, Philly said:

Still can't post pictures.  I can insert it in the text, but when I try to upload the text and pictures.  I get this message.    

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Still can't navigate to the next page once I'm in a thread.  Have to go out and then click on the next page.

Same for me-

On 9/6/2022 at 8:13 PM, Steeldrifter said:

Okay, guys. I emailed Will about 2 weeks ago. I will email him again. All I can do guys. I wish I could do more.

Based on past experience...don't expect a whole lot there. I sure hope I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, SalarMan said:

Based on past experience...don't expect a whole lot there. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Will has kept this site going and paid out of his pocket multiple thousands of dollars every year to keep this place going for all you guys here for 20 yrs now, even when he no longer uses the site or fishes/ties much himself. So while it would be nice if we had him here to fix some things that we want fixed, I would never let it be said that he hasn't done a TON for everyone here. He's went way beyond what most people would do for this place.

47 minutes ago, Steeldrifter said:

Will has kept this site going and paid out of his pocket multiple thousands of dollars every year to keep this place going for all you guys here for 20 yrs now, even when he no longer uses the site or fishes/ties much himself. So while it would be nice if we had him here to fix some things that we want fixed, I would never let it be said that he hasn't done a TON for everyone here. He's went way beyond what most people would do for this place.

I for one am appreciative of all you all do to keep things going.