Fly Tying
vicrider

Happy to run Christmas Box Swap again

St. Nick they are in the mail estimated delivery 11/18 tracking 9500 1134 0206 2318 3050 09, text tracking # to usps @ 28777 if you require an update or contact me, I'll check for you.

Since I never get Monday's mail I should have a good bag coming in this week. Already halfway there (almost) and YEP, this Christmas is looking good. Maybe people are tired of all the BS with Covid and election ads and infighting but the spirit is showing in both fly boxes and flies plus a lot of extra goodies for stocking stuffers. Way to go guys. It will keep the Elves busy this season and believe it or not even with the crappy job done on the wrapping every year I really enoy it.

Right now I'm sitting at the computer looking out at my porch rail and there's a good 4" of snow on it. Everything is cheery and white out there right now instead of brown as it has been from the usual fall drought. It is a sticky, heavy wet snow with giant flakes earlier and has had power kicking on and off from weight of snow as it breaks branches and pulls lines but never more than a few minutes so far. Very early for accumulating snow here in OK but I'm sure we'll just be brown again by Christmas. Up north this would be the base for the season but here it's just an oddity to enjoy, except for all the fender benders that will going on all over the roads. Us retirees just stay home and enjoy looking out at it.

Mine hit the mail today. Scheduled for deliver Friday. I will PayPal the money for return postage. 

Thanks for hosting again this year, Nick. 

dflanagan, when we joked about your having to fill the spot left by Flytire and it would be tough shoes to fill you knocked it out of the park. A really great mix of flies and every one tied to the quality level we know and expect from Flytire. Nice job and thanks for getting in this year. Oh yeah, and great stocking stuffers for the group.

Santa

Lots of great looking boxes!  Thanks for a preview- just like my kids now- “haw many days until Christmas “???

Mine are on the way, many apologies for being last minute. Thanks again for hosting!

Mine are going out Monday.. Sorry there late please forgive me please don't put me in fly tiers jail !!!

Steve-stabgnid

No sweat dingbat. Will have others late and I always figure a week for slow mail anyway. On time ones help me keep ahead but late ones are not a problem.