Fly Tying
WWKimba

Venison Swap - Swap is Full

I misspoke -- my pattern will be an Irresistible Wulff, not an Adams Irresistable. That will allow every material on the fly except the thread and the hackle to come from the deer family. 🙂

1 hour ago, Bryon Anderson said:

I misspoke re: my pattern--it will be an Irresistible Wulff, not an Adams Irresistable. That will allow everything on the fly except thw thread and the ha kle to come from the deer family. 🙂

No problem

You guys damned well better not shoot any of the reindeer I use to deliver the Christmas Swap Packages. Anybody do that they'll be getting a lump of coal. As for the rest of those overgrown rats harvest all you can fit in the freezer. Everyone you harvest is one less car crash or motorcyce fatality. 

Saint Nick

11 hours ago, Stellahound01 said:

I am interested in doing this. I am new to fly tying. Can I get an idea of what I should tie?

As this is @WWKimba's swap and he loves new swappers, I'll let him answer your question, but thanks for joining,  always good to get new tyers in the game. 

Just now, niveker said:

As this is @WWKimba's swap and he loves new swappers, I'll let him answer your question, but thanks for joining,  always good to get new tyers in the game. 

I'm just getting to it.  I'm getting SLOW in my old age!🤪

Kim

BTW, I do thank you for your help.

11 hours ago, Stellahound01 said:

I am interested in doing this. I am new to fly tying. Can I get an idea of what I should tie? Thanks

I did send you some via PM.  If you'd like another set I'll be happy to send more to you.  If you did not see my PM look at the top of any page of this site and you'll see an envelope icon with a number.  Click on the envelope and any PM's sent to you will show and the number shows the number of unread ones you have received.  Like I said, just let me know and I'll be most happy to help you out.

Kim

BTW, I have signed you up for the swap as there was only one spot left.  You are NOT shanghaied, I just didn't want you locked out.

5 hours ago, WWKimba said:

I did send you some via PM.  If you'd like another set I'll be happy to send more to you.  If you did not see my PM look at the top of any page of this site and you'll see an envelope icon with a number.  Click on the envelope and any PM's sent to you will show and the number shows the number of unread ones you have received.  Like I said, just let me know and I'll be most happy to help you out.

Kim

BTW, I have signed you up for the swap as there was only one spot left.  You are NOT shanghaied, I just didn't want you locked out.

I got the PM and replied. Looking forward to getting into this. Thank you. 

This thing.  A take off on a Thompson River Caddis with emelishments.  Kind of looks like a cockroach.  Might work as a Salmon fly, too.

20221016_190232.jpg

Kimba

I tried to message you for your address. It said you weren’t accepting messages.

My venison flys are done. And are waiting to be shipped.

TT