Fly Tying
WWKimba

Venison Swap - Swap is Full

Got some more fine ties in the mail today.  Thank you Squeezy and Stellahound for some fine ties!

Kim

I got some nice Irresistible Wulffs in the mail today.  Nice job and thanks to Bryon Anderson for some great looking ties!

Kim

Sorry for the delay!  Went out of town for Thanksgiving and got back late Monday night.  Now I want to catch everyone up on the swap.

We have a couple sets yet to arrive and all those that have are some VERY NICE TIES!  Once I get the last couple sets in, I'll contact all and turn them around to send back to all of you.

Thanks for another fine swap!

Kim

On 11/21/2022 at 3:26 PM, WWKimba said:

I got some nice Irresistible Wulffs in the mail today.  Nice job and thanks to Bryon Anderson for some great looking ties!

Kim

Bryon does great work. I love the Irrestible Wulff but getting a decent hair body is beyond me. Glad I'll have one to add to box though.To me flies like the IW, CDC Caddis, and especially the Muddler Minnow are so representive of bugs on the water when they're not being selective on a hatch I love them. When in northern MN I'd often fish walleye during the day, then swing by a trout stocked lake in evening on way home. The Muddler was about all I ever used when the lake was calm and rings were showing up everywhere. Cooling thing was when a Bow would leap from water and come down on to of fly. Miss those stocked lakes cold enough to carry trout year around.

Got some nice ties from both psychoprince andJohn1986 in today's mail.  All flies are all in and I'll be sending them out by no later than this Wednesday's mail.  Great job all and I'm sure you'll love your flies!

Kim

Some mighty fine flies went out in the mail today and each of you should have your tracking numbers on your PM.

I want to thank all of you for the extra flies and extra gifts, each and all are much appreciated!  The next swap will be posted after January 1st so we may all enjoy the holidays with our loved ones.  Take care all and a very happy holiday season and looking forward to seeing you in the new year!

Kim

Received my flies today - a most excellent group.  I'll have to hide these from my brothers.  

Thanks for hosting another great swap Kim, and thanks for the goodies.  

I will post fly photos soon. 

Wow!  For lack of venison in the timber this year, the package I just opened makes up for it!  Awesome flies- thanks for sharing!  

I do have a question…. What’s the rope for?  Apologies if I’m supposed to know!  Body material when strands separated?