Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
SilverCreek

Yet another problem discovered,

When I am on a page of a multipage thread, clicking the next page or previous page does not work. Also clicking on any other page number does not work. See the example below.

1210051445_ScreenShot2022-10-24at8_10_20PM.thumb.png.24f801d6b1655b6d2af80ece95e3db01.png

If I am on page 106 and go to the bottom of the page to click on page 107 to go forward or page 105 to go back a page, nothing happens. If I click on 101 , 102, or any other page number does not take me to that page.

I have also noticed this problem, and a search of this site doesn't show an answer.  I have a workaround, just append "/page/107" or whatever page number you want, and you can get to that page.  It shouldn't be that hard though.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 7.02.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 7.02.07 PM.png

Edited by Oenophileangler
wrong picture submitted

8 hours ago, Oenophileangler said:

I have also noticed this problem, and a search of this site doesn't show an answer.  I have a workaround, just append "/page/107" or whatever page number you want, and you can get to that page.  It shouldn't be that hard though.

there are at least a couple of threads in this forum that have addressed this navigation problem and i have posted the links above

It's been coming and going for me on a day to day (even hour to hour) basis. So far the administrator nor the owner has been able to fix it. For just a little while I thought this new version of the site fixed that but then it came back. You are right, Norm, we don't have enough power to fix it as Moderators.

Can't search, can't go from one page to another, can't use the  "at" symbol to flag a user... Just fyi, not a gripe.

47 minutes ago, chugbug27 said:

Just fyi, not a gripe.

All those functions currently work for me - very odd.