Fly Tying
Shinchan

DNA Holo Fusion replacement?

Aloha all, 1st post here and I've come to ask those in the know. I'm a beginner and I ties flies for sabiki/damashi rigs, which, I know, is not the focus of this forum but I figured this is the best place to start. I bought some fly tying material years ago ( got the urge to tie flies again years later) and just uncovered a stash of stuff that I forgot I bought. In it were some packages of DNA Holo Fusion. I tied a few flies with it and it works really well. Problem is when I tried to get more of the stuff it seems its no  longer being made and the remaining stock online are not in the colors I need. Anyone have a suggestion for a decent substitute? What I like about the material is that its really fine and supple, flowing and pulsating when twitched. If anything I'm looking for something with similar properties, synthetic, thin/fine that is in long hank form. Mahalo for any info.

I can suggest Wing n' Flash.  I believe I have another material, but I can't locate it at this moment (a combination of 50+ tying and living by the credo that he who dies with the most toys wins!  I'll pas it on when I find it.

Kim

Senyo Fusion Fibers are a substitute I have used Fluorofiber also, both are available. Colors may be the hard part to get an exact match to DNA. 

Thanks for all the information. I got some stuff from the Fly Tyers Dungeon and will check out Wing n' Flash and the Senyo Fusion Fibers as well. I will keep experimenting and hopefully the fish will like my creations as well. I have some craft store materials that I've been attempting to modify, maybe theres a forum to share that here somewhere? We'll see if holds together otherwise in the trash it goes lol...Mahalo again.