Fly Tying
SalarMan

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I wish a Very Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow tyers. Enjoy and have a great day.

George

turkey-1299176__340.png

Same to you George, and same to all the members here.  I'm thankful for this active and positive community devoted to fly tying.  

I'm now just finishing up work/work. 

Now off to start making pie crust for my pecan pie, then a pot of New England clam chowder (its always better the next day). 

Apple pie, pumpkin bread, banana bread, and apple bread were done over the last week.  The easy stuff starts early tomorrow.    

4 minutes ago, niveker said:

Same to you George, and same to all the members here.  I'm thankful for this active and positive community devoted to fly tying.  

I'm now just finishing up work/work. 

Now off to start making pie crust for my pecan pie, then a pot of New England clam chowder (its always better the next day). 

Apple pie, pumpkin bread, banana bread, and apple bread were done over the last week.  The easy stuff starts early tomorrow.    

Sounds Great!! What time should I arrive for dinner? 😁😁

🍷 I'll bring the wine 🍷

Echoing what has been said!  Happy Thanksgiving.  A special shout out to Mr. Kemler!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for the wonderful insight and advice I read here every day!  

To you as well George and everyone else here. Now that my family has gotten smaller over the years as happens when we get older, it will prob just be a quiet relaxing Thanksgiving here. Probably will just have dinner with Mom and then watch Planes Trains & Automobiles with her as has become a tradition for us.

Happy Thanksgiving to all just finished the dishes and putting things away, time to relax and get back to the bench this week.

Good thing got all the little ones out front for “DropTheHandkechief” before I ate too much.  Trying now to gettem around the table with deck of cards for hilarious game of “Dumbbell”.  Been kinda bleak during the holidays last few years with no little ones. Now great crop of great grands getting big enough.  Problem is to get them to put their fones/pads down to play the old traditional games. 🤗

57 minutes ago, denduke said:

Problem is to get them to put their fones/pads down

Just to get them to put them away for dinner is like pulling teeth, now some of the old ones also.