Fly Tying

Swap box 3

Day 5,

It seem like the last time I saw the box it was about 20"x20"x20" (approximately?)

and the sides were bulging because it was so packed with stuff!

It cost me less than 6 bucks to send it priority to the next person on the list....

Tom

Yea tt sounds good Im in Kzoo so im not far from you. Oh And I got my first river king today saw about 9 or so on my fav salmon river. Can you san early and come on catrina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 pound king! Hamer handle but I pumped!!

Dang already rubbing it in.Yeah your not that far away.I work in Kazoo on cork.just get ahold of me sometime.i could work in some fishing somewere.Would be nice to land a king for that much hook one.Hint,tdeyette about summed it up.But the material is great.

tt

Bump!!!!!!!! I know that there were a few others interested.Just checking.Will keep it open till sure know others want in.

1.myself

2.Steel Drifter

3.Hurricane Bud

4.Graham

5.Day5

6.fishyman

7.tdeyette

8.CjCalls

9.bentflyrod

10.Fishigan

11.mozes

12.OLB

If you want in just say the word.

Thanks tt

Another takes the plung any more takers.Will give it more time..

1.myself

2.Graham

2.5 Myself

3.Hurricane Bud

3.5 Myself

4.Steel Drifter

5.Day5

6.fishyman

7.tdeyette

8.CjCalls

9.bentflyrod

10.Fishigan

11.mozes

12.OLB

13.GlobalFisher

Just kidding folks,figure i might as well try to squeze in the between Graham and Bud and let the rest take left overs j_k.gif j_k.gif j_k.gif ive_been_ripped.gif It should read you all been ripped lol.gif We will figure it all out when we close it.Thanks GlobalFisher For jumping aboard.

tt

Bump!!!!!!!!!

I am going to keep this open till we here back from Bud,So if anyone is still interested in joining jump aboard.Very interesting swap.

Thanks tt

WTF I got moved!!! I was after bud and graham WTF laugh.gif really I do not give a shit.gif So what ever! I just got a mess of turkey feathers Im going to throw a mess in. If my Fur Trapper guy comes up with some good fur (red fox muskrat coon cyote ect) Ill toss some of that in cleaned and bagged! And maybe a few other trinkets!!! tongue.gif

am i in the swap? if so send that box here and make sure it's a big box. if not add my name to this swap because i'm going to fill it up. if i'mnot inthe swap send the box anyways here and i'll still fill it up with all kinds of stuff i have here i will never use. sheeeesh i even have some blindeye hooks i'm going to throw in there and some rarer materials like exotic feathers. hows whole bird skins sound!!!!!!!!

Bud somebody PM me and let me know if i'm in