Fly Tying

Swap box 3

dude you got to be F'n kidding me!!??? thats just insane man, I shipped that thing about 10 days ago :blink:

now I wish I got tracking on it, I should still have the recipet but thats not gonna do any good though. Somethings wrong!

It's probably better that you don't know. They are more powerfull than the freemasons could ever hope to be. Pretty scary stuff dude. :(

You all got to be kidding me on this......Only 2 people left before me and you telling me this :bs: :bs: :bs: .This is not happening.This thing traveled further and quicker than this is taking now.Hopefully it shows up soon...

tt

Wish I was kidding Rick, I shipped it out on ethier the 18th or 19th (cant rememebr which but if I dig through PO bills I can find out) and its still not there. Alex is only 220 mile from me at the most....so in all honesty, this aint looking good. Thats box was BIG though so I dont see how they could lose it :dunno: :dunno:

yuppers I put a return on it. If you dont have it on monday then let me know. i didnt get tracking on it (didnt think I needed to) but i'm sure I have the recipet so I'll call the PO monday and say WTF if you dont have it then and see if they can tell me anything.

Hello All,

Let's play it cool, fellas. I can tell you firsthand that the PO ain't what it used to be- especially when shipping large boxes around the country. Do I need to remind you all that it took 16 days (no, really!) for the box to get from me to Tdeyette?

Patience, folks, Patience.

keep it deep,

whippersnapper

Hey the box just came to me!!!! :hyst: No not really but if it did Id run and hide in a far far away place like uh.... Battle Creek!! :blink: Id eather get shot and stabed for my feathers or hooked on crack and have to trade them all away!!! Im sure it will make it Priority mail can sometimes take a bit. Priority means it is on a list of prioritys not in any paticular order. Or whos priortiy!!! Unless the post man is a tyier and knows the smell of peacock and cedar !!! well then he hit the jack pot!!!! Im ready for this to start again so OLB when you get it turn and burn baby!!!! :headbang:

Sd and OLB!

Thanks for keeping us updated on the box!

SD: I wouldn't want the lynch mob showing up at your house and popping a cap in your a$$! :hyst: :hyst:

BFR