Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Brewer

ugh

i went away to nova scotia for a ball tournament on the weekend, when i came home, my time out room had been "gulp"....CLEANED UP huh.gif . this includes my tying bench, and pc bench.....i can find nothing, my empty beer case coffee tables are gone and everything......im gettin even for this devil.gif , its time to rearrange the bathroom vanity !!!

QUOTE (Brewer @ Sep 6 2005, 03:48 PM)
i went away to nova scotia for a ball tournament on the weekend, when i came home, my time out room had been "gulp"....CLEANED UP huh.gif . this includes my tying bench, and pc bench.....i can find nothing, my empty beer case coffee tables are gone and everything......im gettin even for this devil.gif , its time to rearrange the bathroom vanity !!!

Oh I hate it when that happens. Then they say... "but I put the stuff in places where you could find it." Yeh if I could find it then I would not be annoyed.

Nooo not that! didnt you double lock the door?!

That happened to me once.....then I explained how she needed to stay out of the "bat cave" and she gave me a rolleyes.gif and never stepped foot in there again laugh.gif

That is retarted, I imagine you spent alot of time to get the room just right. My freinds son was in a weekend tournement, Cape Breton?. As far as revenge is concerned....be carefull laugh.gif