Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

REALLY really late intro

Hey yall, I`ve been on the board checking this thing out, and let me tell yall, it is really a pretty good board. I have posted a couple of times, but not many, in fear that yall would get mad at me, cause I haven`t formally introduced myself. Well, I am from Alaska, and fly fish for salmon, on the ice. That`s pretty hard, but when you get the hang of it, it`s pretty cool. You cut you a big ol` hole out in the middle of the ice. Then you back up about 50 feet, then you cast to the hole, and when you hook one you pull it up and drag it along the ice. After you release it, you slide it and see if you can get it back in the hole, if not, you have to go back and put it in. It`s really pretty fun! LOL! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Sorry yall, had to do somethin to try and cheer me up. Been a long couple of days! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Welcome Redneckfisherman we are glad to have you aboard and we hope you find the forum useful. Feel free to make yourself at home!

Sor far, everyone has been really nice to me. It`s just the guy that yall call Big Daddy Hubbard, and the guy yall call steeldrifter, they are kinda startin to scare me. And I have been warned over PM, to watch out for Will Mullis? Who`s that? Thanks! Any help would be appreciated! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck