Fly Tying
WYKnot

Safety Pin Fly Swap

God bless you! I hope everyone, at least here in America, will join us in giving thanks for all of the men and women, present company included, who have served and are serving to keep the Land of the Free free.

Take care,

TL

...and to you TL; soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, coast guard, Happy Thanksgiving.

Hey WYKnot,

I recently cleared my PM box, and by mistake deleted the message with your mailing address. I need it again please. Last night I finished my second safety-pin fly and they are ready to send. I might try and tye some antennas on the first one...lol.. And thanks for meistering.

Graham

IPB Image

Safety Pin Fly Swappers,

There are 23 tying days until the dealine (20 December) for the safety pin fly swap. I have received 6 envelopes, still plenty of time.

WYKnot

Russ I fell behind with some family issues that arose over the past 3 weeks, but things are back on track here now so I should be able to get mine done and in the mail to you sometime this week. Please PM me your address when you get time so I can have it ready to go when its done.

Steve

Russ I fell behind with some family issues that arose over the past 3 weeks, but things are back on track here now so I should be able to get mine done and in the mail to you sometime this week. Please PM me your address when you get time so I can have it ready to go when its done.

Steve

Steve, you got PM.

tdeyette (Tom), your package was waiting for me at the post office when I got back from Cheyenne last Friday, thanks for swapping.

Well TL, Navy took it again. Just wait, come next year....

Tomorrow is another day, my friend, tomorrow is another day. The cool thing about Army-Navy is, no matter what happens on the field, afterwards we're all on the same team.

God bless you and yours,

Terry