Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
chrislorne

brewing

Hmmmm....

This reminds me of the time I blew the cover off the primary fermentation bucket while brewing some Gran Cru :whistle:

Made a hell of a mess on the kitchen ceiling! Needless to say, I didn't make any brownie points with the wife!

I haven't made any home brew in quite a while ... If I can only find where my wife hid my equipment :hyst: :hyst:

Looks good!

Tom

hehe, another reason I call it moira river fly fisher, is being that it is 6.9% alc/vol it'll make me forget all about getting skunked on my favorite river.

reminds me of college, my roommates and i used to make some. we had the "spartan used motor oil ale". that was a killer!

This reminds me of the time I blew the cover off the primary fermentation bucket while brewing some Gran Cru whistling1.gif

Gran Cru ?? you're not talking about the belgian lambic beer are you?? cause if you know how to brew lambics you are coming to my place to teach me!! (belgian beeeeeeeeeeeeer !!! :devil: )

If any of you want to try the best beer from canada, get something from Unibroue , they are in quebec and brew according to the belgians, I'm aging a bottle of Maudite right now (crazy drunken flying satanic canoe beer).