Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
maineguide

Greetings from Downeast Maine

This is my first time to this site, and it is a great site.

I am a fishing and hunting guide here in the great state of Maine. I live on an island on what they call mid-coast area of Maine just east of the Penobscot River.

I have been fly fishing for about 25 years off and on. The last 6 years have been about all of the time. Have been learning to tie flies for about the last 3 years and love it.

Happy Holidays

Welcome Downeaster,

This is the place to learn and get info and meet some great people. Enter a swap and have a good time. Do you guide up into the Rangeley? Well anyways there is a lot of Maine to fish, trying the Mousam for trout this month. They released a batch 2 weeks ago.

Dave

Howdy Maine guide,if you was to look across the water to hancock point, thats where i came from.I live in the soutern part now. Been down here for the last 25 years. I travel maine all over, fly fishing.Have been tieing flys now for the last 22 years.Found this site and have been a customer for some time Great place to shop. Hankjr51

Welcome Downeaster,

This is the place to learn and get info and meet some great people. Enter a swap and have a good time. Do you guide up into the Rangeley? Well anyways there is a lot of Maine to fish, trying the Mousam for trout this month. They released a batch 2 weeks ago.

Dave

Not sure how bait fisherman got on my name list lol am Not flies rule.

GS, Never have fished over that part of the state but I think it is time to.

Hank, good to know of someone close to home. Maybe catch you on the water sometime.

Have you ever fished the Union?

Welcome to the web site hank

Don't worry about the bait fisherman lable it will disapear after you make a few more posts.