Fly Tying

FTOTY - My Little Secret

LOL!!! Just realized something. I got some PM's from people who were very disapointed in not winning it... looking at the cathegory winner now I just realized that these people actually had won there cathegories!!! But didn't realize it because of Will's evil games, LOL!

Man I would love to have seen the looks on their faces when dissapointment turned into confusing and then just cracked up into a big grin!!! :D

/Ulf

Now that was evil !!!

But I foud aut about that from the only flytyier friend who knew about the contest! He sent me a message,congatulating me,and I couldn-t see the fly!!! :dunno: I had big doubts about that until today .I thought it was a mistake.. when I saw the results.. 10 votes from number #1 :huh: :huh: :bugeyes:

I'm speechless....

Congrats to all the winners!!

Voting was very difficult in most categories.

As for the "evil" plan.... Well that's just plain nasty :hyst:

Will --->>>> That was plum Arnree ---- :yahoo: Thanks -- It was very exillerating to see my Little Fat Frog had made it to the winners circle ---> Thanks to everyone and Congrats to all category winners :yahoo:

Do we get a free Fly in Canada all expences paid trip to fish anywhere ????? :rolleyes: and maybe an Old Town 15 foot canoe :dunno: :hyst: for you bein so arnree :yahoo:

Great job Smallie hunter.

You got me. i looked at round 2 and didn't see my fly and studied the remaining flies very throughly and cast my vote for the Tier of the year.

Yesterday i was going through my email and TroutBum had sent me a congrads on my third win and I was flabergasted. :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

I went to the site and there it was. What an honor to win and a great idea to keep all voters honest and not stacking the chips so to speak.

As Shoe said "just plain nasty" :bugeyes: :D ;) B)

Irish