Fly Tying

2005 Fly Tyer of the Year!!!!

Congratulations to the top five tier and everyone else who participated! We did a damn good job!

Thanks again Will and everyone who was responsible for bring this together!

BFR

Yea.... Will pulled a big one on Us this year I felt like I had food posioning when i did not see the Stonefly make it to the second round.

I had the same feeling when I didn't see any of my flies in the final 30!

Good Day,

Assuming the categories will for the most part be thyat same for the next contest... I am already scheming on a much larger contingent to enter in to the contest, Most Likely all but the Salmon flies, but who knows? HEHEHEHEhehehehehe.... Oh Egor, get my vise and pheasant tail and come with me to the area...

Steelie

Very well deserving guys. Utkin, a big congrats to you. That is one real looking bee. How did you get him to stay on that hook so long :hyst: Great job guys, some real talent here on this site.

Ashby

Yep --> Utkin --> Ya Done a Fine FINE Job

And To All you other Guys---> My Hat's Off to you as well!!!!!

Thanks Will and Everyone involved for Dooin all you do --> You Gentlemen are Simply Awesome!!!!!!!

Very big congratulations to Utkin, you really deserved the bamboo rod! Your bee is awesome, looks just like you've put a real one on the hook!

Congratulations to the other top five guys also, and all the other entries as well!

And big thanks to all participants and voters, and especially Will for making this happen! This was a great contest and i believe this year's will be even better!

Cheers and thanks to all,

Miikka Hanski

Congatulation Utkin :jumpy: Your fly was PERFECT !!! I predicted the battle will be betwen you and wickedcarpenter ,but it was close.. Good job everyone.The salmon flies continue to amaza me.. It's like :bugeyes: i could never tie a thing like that !!!

I never thought I will be so close (10 votes ) I,ve exceded my own expectations :whistle:

Caongatulations wickedcarpenter and al the guys that entered the contest !!! You realy earned it !!