Fly Tying

FTOTY - Attention Contest Winners

Just wanted to drop all of the contest winners a note to let you know I am still working on getting everyone's prizes shipped out. Every category winner will be receiving a gift certificate from J.Stockard and from my communication with them they will be emailed to the email address that you have with your FTF membership. My contact with them has been out of town the past few days but we have all the details worked out and I believe they will be emailed tomorrow. I will update when that info becomes official.

Things have been hectic here trying to get the booth ready for the fly fishing show I will be attending this weekend so I apologize for the delay. You guys will get your prizes, I promise.

Thanks

Will

Will,

Thank you Kind Sir for your hard work :headbang:

You have put out alotta effort to make sure you put warmth in all of our Hearts and Wind beneath our wings--------> Thank you Will

I hope someday to be-able to do sompthin for you and your Crew cuz you guys have done all this for people you don't even know like me for instance :dunno:

I bet everyone here feels the same as I do about this and Appreciate your thoughtfullness .........

My Hat's off to you and the Crew ------ Thats my story and I'm stickin to it ........

Thanks for the update Will!

Wife said I could put my gift certificate towards a new Regal Rotary from J Stockard! (Belated Birthday Gift) Last Christmas it was a Nor-Vise, this year for my B-day it's a Regal.... My god I love my wife! LOL!

Have a great weekend at the show and be sure to get some pictures to post for us to see how the booth looked!!!

Cheers,

Damian

Got an email from J.Stockard and they informed me that every participant in the contest was emailed a coupon good for free shipping on any order. So check your inbox and make sure you use that on your next purchase!

They said they should get to the GCs tomorrow.

Good Day,

They said they should get to the GCs tomorrow.

Patience young padawan... I would love to have mine, but alas, all good things come to those who wait... :whistle:

Steelie

Igot the shipping code but not for the25 for the bass streamers devision yet I hope tomorrow I got a shopping list to fill!!! Thanks will and also thanks to JStokard !!!! :headbang:

My broke azz is eye balling markers and foam :lol: Great job Will! and thanks to J.Stockard for the prizes!

Damian,Sorry to hear about the Nor-Vise. Keep it next to the air purifier just to be save

:whistle: Just pulling Your legg man. You may have got a good one.

Love Brent

I got news from J.Stockard that the Gift Certificates were emailed this morning so check your inbox to make sure you received them.

She told me that two members had their emails bounce back so we are trying to figure out an alternative way. I also just asked her how we can get the free shipping coupons to those who did not receive them.

Will

If you should have received a gift certificate or a free shipping coupon and you did not receive it, please email them directly. They will try to take care of the situation. Their email is [email protected]