Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Hard

scenery photos

I have been sick for a while, and decided to go for a walk along the river, and take a few pics. Part of the river runs through town. It is also behind the Legion, where it is deep and bordered by trees. I have not fished this strip of river for a few years, as it is almost impossible to fish with a fly rod and hard to fish with a spinning rod. Its hard to tell from these pictures but the trees are close together, and the banks steep. Like I said its deep, and there is only a couple spots where you can wade. I like to sit here and bait fish with a hangover as the river is right slow.IPB Image. here is where the section starts,IPB Image, and where it ends. Any way while I was taking these photos I looked down to where the snow was all piled up from the plow and a $20.00 bill was half sticking out of the snow. Man spring is just around the corner!!! Gotta Like it!!!!

Thank you for posting those pic's .. very nice... think all take a walk today to my spot, while secretly scanning the melting snow pile$ lol

Do I detect snow in those pics? All of ours is gone, so went to annoy a couple of 'Gills at the local State Park pond. caught a cuple of nice ones, and except for a couple of deer, I was all alone. Pleasant way to start the season.