Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Brewer

Congrats

:yahoo: :yahoo: Wooooooohooooooooo!!!! Congrats on the two babies, that's awesome, now just try to get some sleep, I dare you :hyst:

Ashby

Damian, Congratulations Sir!!!! God Bless you and yours man! I've got one little girl 2 yrs old.............I couldn't imagine if she had a twin sister! You da Man!!!!!! -James D TB7

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congratulations Damian. Kids are truly a blessing from God. Now you are doubly blessed at one time. Bless your heart and especially Mama. Get rest while you can and enjoy every minute as they grow up. You only get one chance with kids, no do overs. Have fun and love them and Mom hard as you can everyday. Don't blink or they'll be heading off to college before you know it. God Bless you and your newly expanded family.

Spanky

Hey Guys, and a big thank you to Brewer for announcing the news.

Yes, It's been busy, but everything is A ok!!! Momma and babies are doing very well and they are growing everyday. We are enjoying every minute of it no matter how hard it gets.

Melissa says a big thank you to all you guys for the kind words and thoughts. It made her very happy to see this post.

I've attached a picture for you guys to see. This one was taken in the hospital. They will be two weeks old on Good friday and the easter bunny is already to go for sunday morning, even though they don't know what that is yet. Daddy went shopping!!!! LOL!

I hope to get online more once I get back to work on Monday and I'll do some catching up and some posting then. I've gotten a few flies tied and might have pictures of them soon too.

All the best to you guys and I miss ya'll and seeing your flies online.

Will be back in full force shortly.

Best as Always,

Damian & Melissa, Khelsea, and Kheiran

post-1500-1144985458_thumb.jpg