Fly Tying
fly time

What do you do?

Just curious, what line of work are some of us in, had a guy tell me the other day fly tying and fly fishing was for docs., lawers, and big wig excs. I said BS, cause I tie and fly fish and Im in the construction feild, my broke a$$ is about as far as you get from what he said!!! <_<

For what it's worth...this has been done before. last year sometime in the summer i believe...

I hate redundancy and I don't like repeating myself either. :D

F.

He wasn't around last year for it Scotty ;)

I'm a certified welder by trade. was plant manager and sole TIG wleder for a shop up till about 2005. Out of work and recently started up my own fly rod building service a couple months ago which is going well so far. The job market here in Michigan really sucks right now, so I plan to ride out the summer and get back into the welding field after July. Then keep the rod business as a side business to full time work to pay for my fishing trips.

Well Fishy excuse me, I didn't know that this had been done before, since I joind in 06, and didn't read the threads from a year ago, my bad.

Ya know what..look up the words sarcasam and redundancy..IT WAS HUMOR!!! Next guy that decides that photoshop and insult wars are ok but feels they need to correct me and / or send me PMs about my sense of humor can kiss my :butt:

Go pound sand, I'm sick of the double standard around here.

Scott

Show me a stripper, I show you a "college student just trying to put themselves through school" you guys are strippers too, huh?

I was a Quality Control Technician, but they shut our plant down so now it looks like I'll be going back to school. Also working on a flytying buisness