Fly Tying
fly time

What do you do?

I pimp AIG and sage8wt (Im broke to) But I am thinking about going to work for OLB ( he has BIG cash)

OH NO YEW JUSS DIT'ENT......WE GUNNA LAY DA HO SMAK ON YEW BOI! :hyst:

N Oh Ell Bee can't touch dis IPB Image

Imma gunna tewl "S"p"D"itty on yo !@$ :whistle:

during the summer i work for a construction and excavating company

but this summer my boss wants me to open a BAIT SHOP :ph34r: :ph34r:

I am presently working for the government. Employment insurance. June first, I will be harvesting bloodworms (saltwater worms), wich are sold to saltwater fisherman through out the eastern seaboard U.S., and europe. I hold 2 commercial fishermans licences. If you fish in the saltwater and use bloodworms for bait chances are I dug them. 20 years now. Its dirty rugged outdoor work. The money is O.K., but I am my own boss, and get to go to the beach everyday.

Well I am a Correctional Officer in the state of VA. I work in a max security facility houshing 900 inmates. Hey not so bad is you like only working 14 outta 28 days. Oh ya and it is really easy work, like babysitting. Just big babies.

STU

I'm in the Air Force and have been for over 10 years now. I started as a U-2 Crew Chief and then about two years ago while in Korea, I was contacted on my change of aircraft. Joke of it was, I still have to stay at this base, no move, just a cooler plane. I now am the Crew Chief of the only state side Global Hawk. If you want to know what that thing is, part of it is on my avatar and here is a link where you can find out more about it without me typing for a day :hyst:

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet.asp?fsID=175

Ashby

I have been interlocking for a couple months now.. on my time off Im always helpin someone out.. anything from fences and gates too interior walls and doors.. in the winter i stare at walls and make snow cones with small patches of yellow snow i find..

I'm a Wastewater Treatment Plant Manager down in sunny Florida. I take crap off people all day to pay for my fishing addiction.

Tinman:

I'm a drinking water treatment plant supervisor in Fairbanks, AK. I send it out, you get it back! :hyst:

Ben

I'm in the personality changing business; I work for a family owned firm. Our primary emphasis is to apply basic theocratic principles to accomplish indigenous personality modification..

Medically retired vet... 100% disability rated. That makes me a part time fisherman and a full time grandpa.

Mike