Fly Tying
fly time

What do you do?

By day, A certified welder/boiler operater. At night I don my cape as a part time police officer.

B Oh yeah I almost forgot I am also an elected city official in my small city.

I keep forgetting about this post, sometimes I just don't scroll down all the way to the lodge. I am a full time fly tyer. Money is not a huge issue anymore, so my production is nowhere near what it used to be in the late 70's and 80's. I did take 4 years off in the 90's to run a bicycle shop. In 1997 came back to commercial tyer and house keeper.

DeerhairTom

I manage a direct team of 20 reps and a maximum floor of 65 reps for United Airlines Air Cargo Service, I work for a 3rd party company as United's cargo service is outsourced.

There are rumours circulating about a potential shut down of our entire site, 500 employees, I'm a bit nervous, but realize that eventually all things come to an end.

In one way it could be a silver lining, good severance, great unemployment payments and the whole summer off to spend with my two new little girls and my lovely wife. And a load of fishing and fly tying.

LOL!