Fly Tying
Adirondack

some guys catch all the fish?

I have heard nothing but good things about this book, i am not new to fly fishing but am relitivly new to tying, not that this book has anything to do with that but...what do yall think about the book? is it worth the 40$..? like i said i have read nothing but good things about it but i wanted some more oppinons on the books credibility. So worth the buy or no?

the website is like an infomercial so i am kind of skeptical....

thx for the advice and oppinons....

Here is the link if you havn't seen it. http://www.nymph-fishing.com/df/segmented/index.html

I don't know about the book, but the statement is true...'some guys catch all the fish.' 90% of the fish live in less than 10% of the water.....and less than 10% of the fishermen know where NOT to fish. Fishing has never been about knowing where to put your 'bait', it is all about knowing where NOT to put it......

Okay, enough soapbox time for me today.....

Don't know bout the book, but I can look at the waters and I just get this funny feeling that there is or isn't fish in that spot, same with hunting, and 9 times outta 10 Im right, does this happen to any of you guys? :dunno: