Fly Tying
DaUP

Suicide

Luke Lipsky 1990-2006

For the second time in two months one of my fellow classmates took their own life. :cry:

this time the person was much closer to me

He took his life last Thursday night

they were able to revive him but he was brain dead

on sunday they cut life support

his funeral was today

the little church the service was held at was packed full of people the wasnt enough room so people were standing outside

he never told anyone that he was thinking about taking his life

he was always the class clown and never seemed sad at all

I just thought i would let you guys know how big of a problem suicide really is

May he rest in peace :cry:

Sorry for your loss! Lossing such a close friend never is easy. My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family.

-Sam

I know how you feel, from the time I was a freshman in HS till my senior year I lost 5 very close freinds, and never would have thought it would have been them. It really makes you think sometimes, each one of them had a bright future going for them, and pissed away by killing themselves, and over stupid reasons, as I suppose there really is no good reason for that, but over a girlfriend, a fight with the family, or scared of getting in trouble for a stupid mistake that was made. All of these things will blow over in time, but they never seen it that way. Im truly sorry for your loss, and I know how tough it really is to deal with.

Keep ya head up bro!!

I am very sad to hear it. I had a friend commit suicide in high school. It is definitely a bigger problem today than in my time and it is a very difficult time in life. My sympathies for you and hang in there.

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes younger people just dont realise how unimportant the things that they feel are so very important will become once they get a little older. Always sad when someone turns to such measure's to deal with the problem.

Say a pryaer for him and his family and keep him in your memories to honor him.

Wow, 16 is so young. I'm sorry to hear about the loss you have suffered. It's always tragic, but when it's young people it's especially sad.

Sorry for your loss, and i know it's never easy. I've as well lost too many friends/aquantinces to un-natural causes. :(

God, that's horrible. Very sorry for your loss.

High school seems so important while you're there... the classes, the cliques, the social scene... but you'll realize very quickly once you're out how unimportant 95% of it was. I wish young people could realize that... do well in class, have your close friends and realize the rest of it for what it is.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and classmate. Through my studies and experiences I've learned that often times its those that are the class clowns and the more out going individuals that are most at risk. Often times these individuals are trying to mask what is going on inside by putting a show on outside. You and your friends and family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Very good perspective Sage! That is true in 90% of my experiences in seeing/hearing about very many of acquaintances trough my life, and in the area i grew up.

Dang, that really sucks man. I hope that things go better wih you. :(

Trust me, a person who plans to commit suicide will always not act quite themselves (the degree of unusaul behavior can vary but they do act strange), and rarley do they ever tell what they are planning.