Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ethan Bright

Book for sale

Hi, I have a duplicate copy of an aquatic entomology book, but before I "advertise it" I wanted to be sure about the forum's etiquette rules. Can I mention the book and the asking price, with a "first come, first served" policy? Is this allowed? If not, then I will not post.

Cheers, Ethan

I would say post away. There is not a 'Trading Floor' on FTF as there is on TFF, but there the name and asking price are posted so I would think the same applies here.

The administrator's requires a 40 (message) post minimum, and since I'm at 39, this post hopefully will make my "trading floor" post acceptable. (Thanks to SmallieHunter for pointing me to this section).

The book is a duplicate copy of McCafferty's 1981 "Aquatic Entomology." Details of the sale (asking price, shipping method and costs, condition, etc.) will be announced once I can post the item in that forum.

Cheers, Ethan

Just wanted to let everyone know they finally posted my entomology book for sale on the trading forum. First come, first serve. (That is, whoever agrees to the conditions). (I have to be fair to everyone).

Selling and shipping details are listed in the posting.

Cheers, Ethan