Fly Tying
Don Stracener

Invention Swap #2

I received my flies one day this past week then received another set yesterday.. Don did you make a mistake and send me two sets and forget someone? If so let me know and i will them from here or return them back to you... Thank's for hosting another FANTASTIC swap!!

Wow!

OK everyone, if someone comes up missing flies we need to know.

Here's a list

majestyja - Received

Fly time - Received

pickin6ofem - Received

Faster Fish - Received

blackotter - Received

Will - Got two sets

Moushka - IN

bugcam - IN

Inconnu - IN

fish`n feind - sent them to Will

Did I miss anyone?

Ok.. if someone does not receive their flies in a few days let me know and i will send them right out.. They were in kinda a Blue topped Tupperware bowl if this helps and had some styrafoam in it.....I will give it a couple days then send them back to Don...These are way to nice for someone not to get their's!! Don I love the Invention swaps.. The one i sent in was for Steelhead and it was the only fly i caught them on one day this past winter...

Great, we know where it goes! :headbang:

Sorry, a lot going on the last few weeks. Never did that before. There was only one tupperware container so it's fish`n feind's.

Not a problem.. I will get them out.. I know about being busy Don.. Been working 12's seven days a week myself.. Kinda takes a toll on tying a bit.. But then on most everything else also..

Hey I received my flies today! They are tres cool! Thanks for hosting the swap, it was alot of fun. Funny to think that Bugcams fly came from somewhere in my own neighborhood! Take care all and Merry Christmas....Kerry :)

Inconnue, the only thing funnier than that is... that you could have gone out and picked up one right away... off the bushes at the Beaumont pond :hyst: .

Don, I just got mine in, too. Absolutely awesome flies, guys. They were all tied to perfection...and then there was my noobie attempt :D ! Gives me something to strive for. I am on to scuds and shrimp now and working on cutting down on my extra wraps and improving my technique.

Happy holidays everyone

♪♪♪ All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth a Rotary Vise, a Rotary Vise, a Rotary Vise...

All I want for Christmas is a Rotary Vise, and then I could wish you a Merry Christmas ♪♪♪