Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

Any Takers

I have noticed a growing number of kids on the site, and would like to give all a chance to join in on some swaps, what better way to become a better tyer, and meet the great people here. This will be open for anyone interrested, in the age bracket 16and under. 6 tyers, will tie 6 flies of their most favorite, or productive pattern, I will host this swap, but not tie in it. All of the regular rules will apply, and I will throw a couple of my ties in each box. Are there any takers???

1)gill buster--Recieved.

2)anieman--sz.14 red copper john---Recieved

3)little fish--San Juan Worm

4)Peanut--wooly bugger

5)Buggy--Recieved

6)Madkasels boy) crystal flash bugger---Recieved

SWAP CLOSED, TIME TO TIE

Right now, im just trying to see if there is enough interrest, to run with it, I will set a due date that is good with all the tyers that participate.

so it looks like we got one :yahoo: , come on guys and gals, jump in this one, and have some fun, as well as some nice flies :headbang: :headbang:

Fly time,

My 2 sons will do a fly for this swap .

5 years old ... Peanut = Wolly bugger

3 years old... Little fish = San Juan Worm

Cool deal we got 4, I think thats enough to go ahead and give it a go, please though feel free to jump in on this one before it closes up!!!! :yahoo:

I dunno on my boy... there's this and the youngster fly box swap. I'll have to talk to him tonight about which he'd like to join, or if he's willing to commit to both.

nov 20 sounds great im getting new materials in the mail soon so im gonna wait till they show up (hopefully tomorrow) and see what madness i can come up with.

Sounds great, and Madkasel, I would love to have your boy join this swap, but both swaps will turn out some great flies!! ;)

Sounds great, and Madkasel, I would love to have your boy join this swap, but both swaps will turn out some great flies!! ;)

It is just 6 flies and a month to do it in, and so is the other one, so I imagine he'll want to join both. I don't want to speak for him, though. I'll talk to him about it tonight.

Cool deal fellas!!! ;) And even though Im not tying in this one, each participant will recieve a couple of my flies!!