Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

From what I understand, Michael, if you remember a party from the 80s ... you weren't there.

Then again ... I KNOW I saw the Beatle's yellow submarine pass over a party I was at.

Wife says I have a problem with short term memory.

I don't know about that, but my short term memory sucks.

What's the difference between a Hippo and a Zippo?

One is very heavy.

The other is a little lighter.

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his belt buckle. The bartender says, "what's up with the steering wheel?" and the pirate says, "AAARRRGH, it's driving me nuts!"

Just a few items my idle hands found on the internet today ...

Wrestler Mongo and his world champion opponent "The Masked Mangler" are set to wrestle for the world championship - the fight of the century!

Mongo and his trainer are discussing the match and he explains to him that the Masked Mangler has a famous hold called the Pretzel Hold that no man has ever broken. He tells Mongo if he gets you in the Pretzel Hold the match is over.

The night of the match Mongo is holding his own against the Mangler but all of a sudden he is trapped in the Pretzel Hold. The trainer throws in the towel and turns to walk off. Then a roar comes from the crowd, and the trainer looks back and sees that Mongo has pinned the Mangler down and the match is over.

They return to the dressing room and the trainer says,

"Mongo, how in heck did you do it? No man has ever broken the Pretzel Hold."

Mongo says, "Well the Mangler had me all twisted up in the most gawd awful position I have ever been in and as I was passing out, I looked up and saw the biggest set of balls I have ever seen, hanging in my face, so I just bit the hell out of 'em."

The trainer laughed and said, "That must have worked?"

Mongo said, "You got that right, you would be surprised at the power that enters your body when you bite your own balls."

I don't remember where I first heard, or read this. But it's one of my favorite one liners ...

"When I die, I want to go out peacefully, in my sleep ... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car."

Couldn't stop laughing. Every time we thought about this, Wife and I would crack up again.

Now the joke is, if she needs to use hers, make sure the person you hand it to knows what it's for!