Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

Guest rich mc

i thought i saw an eye doctor on an alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical aleutian.

when cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion

Guest rich mc

sign on the lawn at he drug rehab center said keep of the grass

there was a person that sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. no pun in ten did

no more i promise! rich

Guest rich mc

did you hear of the cross eyed teacher that could keep her pupils straight rich mc

Three guys survived a plane crash and ended up stranded on an island for a couple years. One was an older business man, second guy a younger struggling athlete and the third was well a bit slow. One found an old bottle on the beach and took it back to the others to show and when he pulled the cork a Genie came out. Well he granted them each one wish.

The older business man wished to be back home young and strong with his wife young and beautiful again, whoosh, he's gone!

The second guy wished to be back in the game strong and at the top of his game with beautiful girls all around, whoosh he's gone!

The third slow guy asked if he could think about his wish for a bit. Genie says "I'll give you till tomorrow".

Genie comes back the next day and the guy says "You know it sure is lonely here on this island without those two other guys...I really wish they were back here"!