Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex.

A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

Ditto.

My wife says I have no patience....until I get a fishing rod in my hands....then I have all the patience in the world.

An older about 65 year old woman shows up in church wearing a white wedding gown ready to get married. The clergyman goes up to her and says, "my dear you know white is for virgins. I've performed the marriage ceremony for you twice already. How can you wear white?"

The woman answers, my first husband was a gynecologist all he wanted to do was look. My second husband who passed away was a stamp collector. I sure do miss him.

An older about 65 year old woman shows up in church wearing a white wedding gown ready to get married. The clergyman goes up to her and says, "my dear you know white is for virgins. I've performed the marriage ceremony for you twice already. How can you wear white?"

The woman answers, my first husband was a gynecologist all he wanted to do was look. My second husband who passed away was a stamp collector. I sure do miss him.

😂😂🤣 This one took me a minute