Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

I want to take advantage of this very special season of the year to thank you and to tell you guys how much you are appreciated.

It truly comes from the heart, not like those Hallmark messages that people copy and paste from the internet. Your knowledge and ability have been a source of inspiration to me. I am so proud of being a part of this group, because of your selflessness, because of your dedication, because you are always there when someone needs a hand. Simply put, because you are the best waterpolo team I have ever known.

Sincerely,

Bimini

David R. too funny.... Designated Drivers are a totally good thing, so don't go Volunteering real soon...

Taxi On... keep da meter rollin...

And forget that water polo stuff..... I am just hoping to get to the mailbox...

IMG_1420.JPG

A family decide to get a new pet, they decide they want a parrot. Then they realise that parrots are rather expensive, so they will have to wait while they save up.
One day the wife is out shopping, and sees a parrot in the pet shop. She enquires about the price. "£25" says the shopkeeper, "And I'll throw in the cage." Why so cheep?" she asks. "Well he was kept in a, er... house of ill repute. Some of the things he says are.... well you can imagine." The woman thinks she can re train the parrot to be more civil so buys it, and takes it home. At home she uncovers the cage, the parrot looks around and says "New house. New madam. Well, she thinks, that isn't so bad. Later the two teenage daughters arrive home from school. When he sees them, the parrot says "New house. New madam, New girls." Still this isn't too bad she thinks. Later the husband walks in. On seeing the husband the parrot says. "Hi Kevin."

Cheers,

C.

That is it! The end of the fishing season...

Stay warm at home with your socks and tie flies for the new season opening on Saturday... :D

A teacher asks her class what their favorite letter is. A student puts up his hand and says 'G'.

The teacher walks over to him and says, "Why is that, Angus?"

Wind is cranking up again outside and brought back to mind an oldie thought yall might enjoy.

One breezy afternoon in Chicago an elderly British chap was standing at a bus stop next to nice looking young lady in a dress when a gust of wind blew her shirt up an over her head. While the girl was trying to push it back down the chap couldn't help but notice she wasn't wearing any undies.

Seeing that the young lady was a bit embarrassed he tried dignify the situation a bit by saying in his English accent "A bit airy ain't it?"

She turned and looked at him and said "What did you expect, horse feathers?"

Adam,

I didn't realize that you had such a good command of North American English slang LOL.

The secret service is changing its ways for the new president. In situations of danger, instead of saying "Get down!", they will now be saying "Donald Duck!"