Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Joke of the day

Is there such a thing as the PA Dept of Environmental Quality?

Sounds so made up...

It's a dam joke! Who gives a dam if it's made up or not? Bimini, you're overthinking the whole dam thing.

pretty dam silly to argue about a dam joke. the dam video incorrectly referenced the dam agency as being in pennsylvania when the correct dam thing happened on some dam property michigan

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dammed-beavers/

this thread is littered with 66 pages of jokes so whats wrong with one more dam joke

michigan does have a dept of environmental quality

https://www.michigan.gov/deq/

An elderly man goes to the doctor and it's not good. The doctor says there's bad news and worse news, which does he want to hear first. The old man says, well, better give me the bad news first. The doctor says he's sorry, but it's cancer, and the man has only 6 to 9 months left to live. Wow, the man says, what's the worse news? The doctor says, what's worse is you also have Alzheimer's. Oh that's a relief says the old man, it could have been cancer!

I asked the waitress for a quickie and she slapped me. The old lady next to me leaned over and said it's pronounced quiche, dear.

I asked the waitress for a quickie and she slapped me. The old lady next to me leaned over and said it's pronounced quiche, dear.

This is a real story. I was nearly thrown out of a place in new york drinking in a place at rockaway and I asked the waitress why she couldn't get bigger jugs. It was pointed out you guys call them pitchers!!! Happily she saw the funny side when it all calmed down.

Written on the wall of the porta-jon at the jobsite today. Just struck me as funny.

"Jesus Loves You" then underneath that someone had added, "So does Jose"

Written on the wall of the porta-jon at the jobsite today. Just struck me as funny.

"Jesus Loves You" then underneath that someone had added, "So does Jose"