Fly Tying

Bass Swap reminder

I told myself this afternoon, regardless of if I have the flies or not, I`m sending them out TOMORROW. I talked to the one guy, and he`s gonna drop out. Everyone is going to be getting one fly of theirs back. I tied up an extra dozen to make up for Salmonator, and will send those, and give the fly that I get from that from each of you, to Tim, if that`s ok, and if that`s not ok, I`ll send back 2 flies. Just let me know. I will try dividing them up around 9 tonight, and sending them out tomorrow mornin. Sorry for the delay guys. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Thanks for sending them out first thing tomorrow Redneck. I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed in my first swap. After all, my wife does "Stampin' Up" which is kind of like Creative Memories. They make greeting cards and crap like that. Anyway, she's entered 2 swaps that both started after and ended after this one and she's received everything for both of them so far. The deadline for the 2nd one was March 5th.

I say divide up whatever flies you have from whoever already sent them in and get them out TOMORROW MORNING. You've said you will Red and it's very important that you live up to your word. That's a very valuable lesson you'll need to learn and follow for the rest of your life. Stick to your word and people will trust you with their life.

Thanks again.

Brinx

Got them all packaged up, and put in my dad`s truck. He`ll give them to his secretary in the mornin, and they will be out tomorrow. I know yall will enjoy these! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Just got my Bass Swap flies. WOW! They're all reaaaaal nice!!

Thank you everyone. Now I have some new ideas to use on my home waters.

Outstanding stuff.

Brinx

I got my Bass flies last night and they look good. Hopefully I can put them to work this weekend if it doesn't snow too much tonight and tomorrow.

I must build copies first though.

Good job redneck

Irish biggrin.gif

I knew yall would like them. Thanks for not getting too mad at me for the delay. My appologies, once again! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I got my bass flies today. They are all great. Well worse the wait! headbang.gif

Grayson,

Thanks for hosting this one.

Would love to host more, but I`ll have to wait a few years I guess. Glad you liked `em! -redneck