Fly Tying
day5

Ok so OSU is a easy pic

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Florida over OSU by 1 point, U of M over USC by 17

U of M National Championship

:lol:

honestly the UoM over SC is possible but unless Oregon state gets the invite instead of Ohio, florida has no shot!!!

Wisconsin should be in the Rose Bowl.... :ripped: So I guess I dont care, in fact I would like to see SC stroll all over Michigan, just because they dont belong there. Let them play in the Alamo car bowl or the punch bowl for all I care

Dear Troutbum,

WISCONSIN SUCKS!!!! lol im in wisconsin, and couldnt hate them more.

GO BLUE BABY!!!

P.S. I think they beat wisco???

Wisconsin should be in the Rose Bowl.... ive_been_ripped.gif So I guess I dont care, in fact I would like to see SC stroll all over Michigan, just because they dont belong there. Let them play in the Alamo car bowl or the punch bowl for all I care

Just curious why you feel that they should be there and not Michigan? Let's see...they both have 1 loss, and Michigan stomped a mudhole in their ass B)

Loyd carr is a dumb A$$ he should have been fired years ago. SC will win V!!!!

I don't think you can call someone a dumbass who has a National Championship under his belt. However, there is something that just isn't right about that boy :lol:

I guess I didnt mean the MI doesnt belong there as much as WI got ripped off. Since when is a 11-1 team passed over for a BCS bowl in favor of a 2 loss team. It happened 3 times this year. Notre Dame did not beat anyone, they played 2 ranked teams and lost to both (MI and USC). Injustice at its finest. Thats all Im saying

I think last night proved without a doubt that the Big 10 is overrated. That game should have been Florida and Boise State. Ohio State had no business being anywhere near that stadium.

Hat's off to the Gators for a well played game. It's too bad we don't get to see a Boise St. vs Florida game. As for the Big 10 being overrated, I might agree with you, but then again, Arkansas could not beat Wisconsin, and Wisconsin tried repeatedly in the 2nd half to give them that game. You could easily argue that the SEC suffers the same weaknesses.

Florida just took Michigan's gameplan for OSU and ran it better. Spread them out on defense, pressure the hell out of Troy Smith on offence, and you will win. Michigan almost did it, and Florida had a hell of a lot longer to prepare.

Anyway, I am glad college football is over, here's to hoping that all of the BCS committee folks have an unfortunate accident :)