Fly Tying
breambuster

Charlotte Fly Fishing Show

I've never been to one of these, but since it is only about 100 miles away, I thought I might ride up that way Friday if the weather permits. (The National Weather Service is calling for us to have a wintry mix on Thursday.) If anyone from this site is planning on going, it would be nice to be able to sat hello.

Also, according to the website, there are some seminars being offered. For instance, on Friday afternoon at 2:00 Dick Talleur will speak on "Flies For The Carolinas And Beyond." Is there a cost for attending these seminars?

Thanks

BB

There will be a few of "us" there. Plumbob is supposed to be one of the demonstration tiers (maybe we can get him to post his handle as well as his name at his tying station.) Several other organizations will be there as well. Be sure to check out the FFF booth, and talk to the guys manning it. Many of them will belong to a local SE flytying and flyfishing forum, as well as various TU chapters and even flyfishing clubs. I'll be in the FFF booth Friday, from 4 to 6 pm, and will be happy to see almost anybody.

As for the events, as I understand it, the seminars and destination theater are included in your admission price. There are also some "classes" being offered, but they to cost extra. The WEB site is a bit unclear, but check it out anyway: http://www.flyfishingshow.com/charlotte/

I"ll be ther all three days at the FFF booth and enjoying the show.

Irish Dave Duffy

President SE council FFF

Weather permitting, I will be on Tiers' Row all three days. Stop and say "hello".

Best from Nashville-

Stack Scoville

P.S. Hey, Irish, can you bring my certificate with you? I will be glad to save you the postage! :hyst: :D ;)

Weather permitting, I will be on Tiers' Row all three days. Stop and say "hello".

Hey, Irish, can you bring my certificate with you? I will be glad to save you the postage! :hyst: :D ;)

Are you sure? I hear that the postage for hand delivery is Moose Drool....